Answers To: Boys And Their Toys
By Terri Morrison and Wayne A. Conaway
© Copyright 2004, All Rights Reserved
- A, 2; B, 3; C, 1
- True. The Japanese also consider jelly fish an edible delicacy.
- B. Sometimes described as "the Atlantis of Arabia," Ubar had been lost since its destruction between 300 to 500 A.D.
- True. It was developed for polo-playing British officers serving in India at the end of the Twenties.
- A, 3; B, 1; C, 2
- True. Gates purchased Da Vinci's journal, called the Codex Leicester, in 1994.
- A. Queenship is based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- True. Three Chimneys Farm in Kentucky is home to the famous stallion.
- True. Launching from Peru's high plains and equatorial location makes it easier to achieve orbit.
- False. Forbes ordered a replica of Ludwig von Beethoven for a tour over Germany.